Drop-in Hourly Rate
Come in during business hours and make your project come to life! Your hourly rental of the studio includes:
– Use of a 4K TV-quality Sony Camcorder (worth ¥1000/hour)
– Greenscreen and backdrop rigging (worth ¥500/hour)
– 3 Softbox lighting equipment (worth ¥500/hour)
– Røde Videomic GO Camera mountable microphone (worth ¥500/hour)
Standard Ginza Studio Membership Plan
Designed for those serious about their creativity! If you plan on using Ginza Studio more than two times a week, this is the package for you.
– priority access to the Studio space and scheduling
– keycard building access during off-business hours
– secure storage room access, to store your camera gear
– access to all of the equipment (Camera, mics, lighting, backdrops)
– referrals to rental equipment shops in Tokyo
– discounted/free entry to Studio events…not to mention Members-only collaborative events! A great deal for the serious photographer, videographer, or artist.
Ikkagetsu Ikkai Ginza Studio Membership Plan 12,000/month
A Basic plan, where you bring your own gear (you may use ours too!) and you pick a day each month, and you’re guaranteed to have that day for your use each month, for up to 5 hours!
– A guaranteed day of use for the studio (MUST decide the day in advance)
– Assistance and referrals in production assistance
This Membership option is good for creators who have long term projects, but don’t need the studio as much as a Standard plan. For this plan to work for you, we would have a meeting to discuss which day each month you would utilize the studio. If you choose to utilize the studio on a different day, you would follow the standard hourly plan, albeit with a discount. Please email us if you have any questions about this plan!
Advanced Ginza Studio Membership Plan
If you’re a business that’s creating frequent social media content but have no space to produce such content, this is the plan for you.
This plan includes:
-The same benefits as the above Ginza Studio plan, but with Phoenix Films guaranteeing video production packages: Two full-HD videos produced by Phoenix Film Productions each month
– Biannual social media tutoring sessions
– Continuous social media support and advising.
*note-studio bookings are in block times and subject to availability. The Client must vacate the studio at the end of their allotted block time. Any usage beyond the allotted block of time may result in a penalty fee. Please contact Ginza Studio well in advance to assure your time will be available.